Form 607 Instructions for Notice of Withdrawl

The "Notice of Withdrawal" is for use by:

This form may not be used to terminate the certification, registration or renewal of registration of a person who has qualified as a lobbyist or a lobbying firm and who is ceasing all lobbying activities. Instead, a “Notice of Termination” (Form 606) must be used.

After filing a valid “Notice of Withdrawal,” the filer is not subject to the gift prohibition contained in Government Code Section 86203.

The “Notice of Withdrawal” must be signed by the lobbyist or, in the case of a lobbying firm, by the person designated on the firm’s registration statement as the responsible officer of the firm.

File an original and one copy of this form with:

Secretary of State
Political Reform Division
1500 11th Street
P.O. Box 1467
Sacramento, CA 95812-1467

Form 607

End of Page, Form 607 Instructions